If you have an "eduroam" account, connect to one of our hotspots with your wireless LAN-enabled notebook or mobile phone.
In cooperation with the provider Monzoon, non-university members can register free of charge with their mobile phone number. You will receive a free SMS with the password. Your access consists of your mobile phone number and the password and is valid for 6 months.
And this is how it works:
- Connect to the Wi-Fi "unisg-guest".
- Start your internet browser.
- Press "Login" on the welcome page.
- Press "Connect" and enter your mobile phone number.
- You will receive your free access code by SMS.*
- Enter the access code on the welcome page.
- Press Internet Access ("Enter the Internet") and you are online.
*If you do not receive an SMS or do not have a mobile phone, call the following number from a private Swiss fixed-line or international mobile phone: 043 500 3456. You will receive a "spoken code" read out to you over the phone (costs for a call to the Swiss fixed-line network apply). This code can also be entered at "Code" (point 7).
For detailed information please contact Monzoon's Infoline 0800 666 966.