- Increase from 8,020 students in 2014 to 8,669 in Autumn Semester 2018.
- 45 per cent of students at the Master’s Level have their first degree from another university.
- Every 3rd economics student in Switzerland is enrolled at the HSG.
- The proportion of foreign students has been limited to a Maximum of 25 per cent.
Percentage of women
- The proportion of women at the HSG continues to grow.
- In Autumn Semester 2018, 35.7 per cent women were studying.
Bachelor of Arts degrees according to majors
Master of Arts degrees according to programmes
Doctor's degrees according to majors
Number of participants further education (Executive School)
- Every year over 6,000 students benefit from our versatile and professional executive education programmes.