- Social Sciences
- Sciences and Technologies Studies
|Fields of research
- Social Studies of Health and Illness
- Social Studies of Food
- Digital Health
- Doctor of philosophy in Social Sciences, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris, 2013
- MA in Sociology, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris, 2008
- MA in Social Anthropology, University Lumières Lyon 2, 2007
- BA in Social Anthropology, University of Bologa, 2006
- 09.2015-09.2019, Senior Researcher SNSF in social sciences for the SNSF project “Knowledge Translation through Tool-Supported Practices in Health Care: Production and Use of Self-Management Tools in Chronic Disease. The case of Diabetes”, University of Lausanne (UNIL).
- 09.2018-04.2019, Scientific Collaborator in social sciences (40%) for the project “Breast Cancer Survivorship: what is said, what is lived” (funded by the Ligue Vaudoise Contre le Cancer), at the Service of Liaison Psychiatry (PLI), Lausanne University Hospital.
- 01-10.2014, Postdoctoral Research Assistant for the project “The influence of the food environment and SIMD on food and drink purchased by secondary school pupils beyond the school gate” (funded by the Food Standards Agency in Scotland), Centre for Research in Public Health and Community Care (CRIPACC), Health and Human Sciences Research Institute (HHSRI) and School of Health and Social Work, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield.
- 12.2008-07.2013, PhD Student, Interdisciplinary Institute of Contemporary Anthropology (IIAC)/Centre Edgar-Morin (CEM), Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris.
||2020-2024: FoodCoach: Societal Implications of Digital Receipt-based Diet Monitoring & Interventions jointly funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF, Switzerland) and the National Research Foundation (NRP, Korea) under their Korean-Swiss Science and Technology programme.
- Swiss Association for the Studies of Science, Technology and Society (STS-CH) (2020-)
- Swiss Anthropological Association (SSE), Medical Anthropology Switzerland Commission (2018-)
- European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST) (2018-)
- Research Associate, Sciences and Technologies Studies Laboratory (STS Lab), Institute of Social Sciences (ISS), UNIL
- Research Associate, Institut des Humanités en Médecine (IHM), UNIL-CHUV