- Increase from 7,325 students in 2012 to 8,337 in Autumn Semester 2016.
- 42 per cent of students at the Master’s Level have their first degree from another university.
- Every 3rd economics student in Switzerland is enrolled at the HSG.
- The proportion of foreign students has been limited to a Maximum of 25 per cent.
Students by Ethnicity
Percentage of women
- The proportion of women at the HSG continues to grow.
- In Autumn Semester 2016, 34.32 per cent women were studying.
Bachelor of Arts degrees according to majors
Master of Arts degrees according to programmes
Doctor's degrees according to majors
- 24,764 members worldwide.
- 174 Alumni-Clubs on 5 continents.
Number of participants further education (Executive School)
- Every year over 6,000 students benefit from our versatile and professional executive education programmes.