- International HSG network about 190 partner schools worldwide.
- 49 per cent of undergraduates spend a semester abroad.
- 44 per cent of students at the Master's Level spend at least one semester abroad.
Number of staff
- HSG is one of the canton's biggest employers.
- 64 per cent of these employees live in the region Appenzell AR – St.Gallen – Bodensee.
- A total of 2,962 persons were working at the University of St.Gallen (1033,1 full-time equivalents, 2016).
- The University employs ten trainees in five professions.
Regional impact of the HSG
- Annual contribution in the value of CHF 237 million to the region of Appenzell AR – St.Gallen – Bodensee (2013).
- Increase in regional purchasing power, particularly through the students.