- International HSG network about 190 partner schools worldwide.
- 54 per cent of undergraduates spend a semester abroad.
- 48 per cent of students at the Master's Level spend at least one semester abroad.
Number of staff
- HSG is one of the canton's biggest employers.
- 64 per cent of these employees live in the region Appenzell AR – St.Gallen – Bodensee.
- A total of 3,133 persons were working at the University of St.Gallen (1051,7 full-time equivalents, 2017).
- The University employs twelve trainees in five professions.
Regional impact of the HSG
- Annual contribution in the value of CHF 237 million to the region of Appenzell AR – St.Gallen – Bodensee (2013).
- Increase in regional purchasing power, particularly through the students.