As a prospective MIL student you may have some questions about the MIL programme. This page gives answers to general questions.

If you like to qualify for the Swiss Bar, you can do a double master (MLaw/MIL); e.g. do first the MIL and then the MLaw. You will only need a total of 150 ECTS to get the two masters and if you structure your courses wisely you should be able to do both in 5 Semester.

You need a bachelor degree in law, or a bachelor degree in a similar field (at least 30 ECTS legal studies). Supplementary work may be required. 


For graduation you have to have knowledge of two foreign languages (one intermediate, one strong) and you must have passed the accounting exam.