- Social acceptance of renewable energies
- Financial citizen participation
- M.Sc. in Environmental and Infrastructure Planning (University of Groningen, 2015 - 2016)
- Double degree M.Sc. in Water and Coastal Management (University of Oldenburg, University of Groningen, 2014 - 2016)
- B.Sc. in Bioengineering (Karlsruhe Institute for Technology, 2010 - 2014)
||2017-2019: Research Associate at Konstanz University of Applied Sciences
- 2020 oikos Researchers’ Track 2020
- 2019 Scholarship from the German member organization for the Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP) at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
- 2013 Financial Assistance Grant from National Taiwan University
- 2012 Baden-Wuerttemberg-Scholarship
- Presentation: ”Can’t buy me acceptance? – Public attitude and financial incentives in contested wind energy projects in Germany.” 9th INREC - Uncertainties in Energy Markets, Digital Conference, September 9-10, 2020.
- Poster presentation: ”Economies of Scale in Energy System Modelling.” European Energy Efficiency Conference, Wels, February, 2019.
- Full-paper presentation: ”Path Dependencies in the Energy System.” IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC), Stuttgart, June 17-20, 2018.