- Introduction to Programming Methods
- Health Economics
- From Data to Decision
- Experimental Methods and Causal Inference
- 2018: Success fee for aquiring a Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) grant awarded by the University of St. Gallen.
- 2017: Latsis prize of the University of St. Gallen for work on microeconomics with particular emphasis on risk and time preferences.
- 2016: Teaching load reduction for Top-Top publications, University of St. Gallen.
- Center for Economic Behavior and Inequality (CEBI), Copenhagen; Affiliate
- Risk, Insurance and Savings Laboratory (RISLab); Co-founder