Introduction to using the Library and Library catalogue in just one hour.
To enable you to find books and magazines in the Metasearch and the library catalogue and know where to obtain them in the Library. You will know your user number, be able to reserve documents in the catalogue and to borrow documents using the self-checkout terminals. You will be aware of the borrowing conditions.
The Library’s range of media, borrowing conditions, Metasearch, library catalogue
- Contents, structure (which libraries participate? Which stocks are listed?)
- Searching for authors/titles/keywords
- Your user account, basket, reservations, book orders from the depot
- swissbib, IDS Courier, e-books
A tour through the Library
- Rooms, workstations, computers and photocopiers, rules
- Fetching a document you found in the catalogue from the shelf
- Self-service checkout terminals
Upcoming courses in Fall Semester 2013.
On request, additional sessions can be arranged after consultation (with a minimum of 5 participants). Please notify the instructors in advance, if the English version is preferred.
Marlis Werz, Anina Baumann