An excellent proposal
Excellence in Executive Education - research based, practice proven.
St. Gallen University was the first German-language university receiving both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. Executive education at the University of St.Gallen has a long tradition - already around 1890 first executive education courses were offers. Nowadays, the University offers more than 100 courses, the largest executive education portfolio in Switzerland. The University's Executive School of Management, Technology and Law (ES-HSG) serves as portal and assists in finding the right program.
Some of the strengths of executive education at the University of St.Gallen include:
- excellent reputation
- top international rankings (FT, Wirtschaftswoche, CHE-University Ranking)
- accreditation by AACSB and EQUIS
- largest economics faculty in Central Europe
- international network with 100 top partner universities
- international lecturers and students
- comprehensive courses for executive training
- custom corporate programmes