Engaging and challenging curriculum
Each SIM course combines contact studies (lectures and tutorials) with independent studies components.
Students need to successfully complete a course load of 90 ECTS, including a master's thesis and international internship to graduate with a M.A. HSG in Strategy and International Management.
Students must fulfil the following requirements:
- 5 compulsory core courses (20 ECTS)
- 1 SIM Advanced Management Course (there are 2 courses to choose from; 4 ECTS)
- 2 SIM Integratives (there are 8 courses to choose from; 8 ECTS)
- the SIM International Project (SIM-IP) (6 ECTS)
- SIM Diversity-in-Action I & II (4 ECTS)
- a selection of independent electives (12 ECTS)
- a selection of Contextual Studies courses (18 ECTS)
- a Master's thesis (18 ECTS)