Economics and Finance (PEF)
The Ph.D. Programme in Economics and Finance (PEF) aims at achieving academic excellence in the areas of Economics, Finance and Econometrics and has a clear focus on fundamental research.
The Ph.D. in Economics and Finance (PEF) is designed to compete with demanding Ph.D. programmes at top universities in Europe and in the U.S. It has been highly successful in placing its graduates in reputable academic and non-academic positions.
- Challenging Ph.D. courses taught by internationally established professors.
- Creative and ambitious research environment.
- International research and partner network.
- Taught exclusively in English.
- Doctoral programme promoted by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Graduates of this programme have been placed at prestigious universities and leading international organisations.
- Financial support and part-time employment opportunities available: teaching slots at the assessment and the Bachelor's Level and, later on, with assistantships.
- Fast Track programme for our Master students (MEcon and MiQE/F).